How Do I Get to My Facebook Account - 3 Easy Steps

How Do I Get To My Facebook Account takes less than 5 mins, and also it is the very first step needed when advertising and marketing on Facebook. Facebook needs that all advertising and marketing be done from an individual account. To set one up, comply with these basic action in creating your very own Facebook profile.

How Do I Get To My Facebook Account

How Do I Get To My Facebook Account


Action 1: Sign Up
Check out www.facebook.com, go into the needed details:

  • Click on the "First Name" box to pick it. Type your first name into the box once.

  • Select the "Last Name" box and also enter your last name.

  • Select the two e-mail boxes and also enter your e-mail address. Facebook needs you to enter the email address twice, because the email address have to be precise for a brand-new account development.

  • Click the "New Password" box as well as enter the password you desire related to the account.

  • Click on the gender as well as birthday drop-down boxes, choosing each from the checklist of options.


And click "Sign Up" or "Create Account".

How Do I Get To My Facebook Account

Step 2: Add a Profile Picture

  • Click "Edit Profile" on the top left hand edge of the web page.

  • Click "Add Photo" on the upper left side of the page.

  • Click "Upload Photo" as well as select the most effective looking photo you have.

  • Choose a good looking photo of you as well as click "Open".

  • Reposition your image so its exactly the means you desire it as well as click "Save".


Step 3: You're Done!
Congratulations, you have actually produced your very own Facebook profile! You can currently connect with your pals, share pictures, video clips as well as develop Facebook advertisements! What's following? You can create a fan web page or start a Facebook event.