Who Searched for Me On Facebook - is It Possible?

Who Searched For Me On Facebook - I envision there's many people available that would certainly be rather curious about learning that's been looking for them on Facebook.

I f you're one of them then you'll most likely enjoy this post because I noticed something rather cool the other week which permits you to do simply that, as well as I'm mosting likely to share it with you now.

It's not the most 'useful' of techniques, however it functions-- as well as it's the only method I know that does. I understand there's a load of applications that assert they can reveal you that's been searching for you yet a lot of them are simply duff & are built with other intentions (such as stealing accessibility to your profile to publish spam).

With this approach you don't require to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other approaches there's no risk to your account.

Who Searched For Me On Facebook

Who Searched For Me On Facebook


Here's how I discovered it ...
At the time of composing this post I do not utilize Facebook-- I haven't done so for quite a while and also I do not mean to in the future.

As you can most likely gather I'm not a big follower of Facebook, yet I do have an account ...

It does not have anything on it, it's just an empty account arrangement with my name and also it was produced with the sole intention of enabling me to join to particular sites. You know ... The ones where you need to have a Facebook account to obtain accessibility.

So yep as much as I don't like Facebook I was virtually forced to create an account.

Currently right here's things-- a couple of weeks back I went on a night out & I met a woman. We talked for a bit and I provided her my number.

Disappointingly I never ever heard from her once again (and also I could not remember her name * whoops *).

However ...
A few days after I so took place to sign into Facebook on my phone, as well as assumption that was there in my 'advised friends'?

None aside from the woman I satisfied on that particular night out!

So after that evening out she should have searched for me on Facebook (probably to see if I have a girlfriend ... and also possibly to keep in mind what I really appear like).

And also since Facebook doesn't understand who else to suggest to me (given that I do not have anything on my Facebook profile), it's chosen to show me recommended close friends based on that has been searching for me.

So right here's the deal ...
If you currently have a Facebook account you're suggested good friends won't necessarily reveal people that have actually been looking for you. Sure, a few of them could have looked for you but there is no way of informing without a doubt.

As a standard Facebook will reveal you suggested pals based upon your rate of interests, that your currently pals with & what groups you've joined-- among an entire load of various other things.

Yet if you have not set anything up in your Facebook account, and you don't have any friends-- it does not understand that to recommend ...

So it reveals you the people that have actually searched for you as it's next-best hunch! Cool huh?

Currently if you don't already have a Facebook profile yet would want finding out who's searching for you on there after that do what I did-- set up a blank account and have a look at your 'advised buddies' (yet be sure to check out the important ideas below, otherwise it might screw up).

As well as if you do already have a Facebook but would additionally have an interest in learning that's been looking for you, here's what you'll require to do ...

  • Develop a different account (utilizing your actual name) and upload an account photo of on your own.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Currently when individuals search for you they'll see 2 accounts come up-- naturally they'll click on both to learn which one is 'the real you' ... It'll be evident which one is your major account as it'll have pals and also updates, yet cunningly you've obtained one more account sitting there all set to catch innocent searchers.

After that, when you prepare to figure out who's been searching for you all you require to do is authorize right into the 'blank' account and have a look at your suggested friends ... Bazinga! You obtained them.

Yet, take into account these crucial ideas ...
To start with, make use of common sense-- even on your 'blank' account Facebook will certainly recommended some 'arbitrary' good friends, so not everybody that shows up there will have searched for you ... However if somebody shows up there that you took place to fulfill who would certainly have had no other prior connection to you (like the instance I pointed out about the lady in the club), after that chances are they've searched for you ... or else I assume you'll concur that's one significant coincidence.

Second of all-- don't do anything on your 'empty' account apart from check in & scroll through the listing of recommended close friends.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Do not look anybody, do not click profiles-- don't do anything.

The second you offer Facebook some details it'll start utilizing it so recommend good friends so it will come to be harder to inform that has actually searched for you & that's been revealed there because they're linked to something you have actually clicked or searched.

To cover it up
There you have it-- that's precisely just how you can learn who's been searching for you on Facebook. No doubt you'll concur that's it not the easiest/most functional method in the technique, but hey ho it works & it's the only technique I understand that does.

So yeah, I wish you delighted in the overview & if you occur to go on & utilize this method after that let me recognize how it exercises for you ... Did you manage to capture anybody?

And also of course if you take place to know of any other approaches that function after that let me know about them as well & I'll check them out.