Who Has Searched for Me On Facebook - is It Possible?

Who Has Searched For Me On Facebook - I picture there's many people out there that would certainly be pretty thinking about learning who's been searching for them on Facebook.

I f you are just one of them then you'll most likely appreciate this post since I saw something pretty cool down the other week which enables you to do just that, and I'm mosting likely to share it with you today.

It's not the most 'functional' of methods, however it functions-- as well as it's the only method I recognize that does. I recognize there's a load of apps that declare they can reveal you that's been looking for you however most of them are simply duff & are built with various other purposes (such as stealing access to your profile to post spam).

With this technique you don't need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with other techniques there's no risk to your account.

Who Has Searched For Me On Facebook

Who Has Searched For Me On Facebook


Below's how I found it ...
At the time of writing this post I do not use Facebook-- I haven't done so for a long time as well as I don't intend to in the near future.

As you can most likely gather I'm not a big fan of Facebook, however I do have an account ...

It does not have anything on it, it's just a blank account setup with my name as well as it was produced with the sole intention of permitting me to register to particular sites. You understand ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to get accessibility.

So yep as much as I don't like Facebook I was virtually compelled to develop an account.

Now right here's the thing-- a number of weeks back I went on a night out & I met a girl. We chatted awhile as well as I gave her my number.

Disappointingly I never ever spoke with her once again (and also I could not remember her name * whoops *).

However ...
A couple of days after I just so occurred to authorize right into Facebook on my phone, as well as assumption that was there in my 'advised buddies'?

None apart from the lady I satisfied on that evening out!

So afterwards night out she need to have looked for me on Facebook (possibly to see if I have a girlfriend ... and possibly to remember what I actually resemble).

And because Facebook does not know that else to advise to me (since I don't have anything on my Facebook account), it's determined to reveal me suggested pals based upon that has actually been searching for me.

So right here's the offer ...
If you already have a Facebook account you're advised close friends will not always reveal individuals who have been searching for you. Sure, several of them may have searched for you but there is no other way of telling for certain.

As a standard Facebook will certainly reveal you suggested buddies based upon your passions, that your already buddies with & what teams you have actually signed up with-- amongst a whole tons of other points.

But if you haven't set anything up in your Facebook account, and also you do not have any kind of good friends-- it does not understand that to suggest ...

So it shows you individuals that have actually looked for you as it's next-best guess! Amazing huh?

Now if you don't already have a Facebook profile yet would certainly want discovering that's looking for you on there then do what I did-- set up a blank account as well as have a look at your 'advised good friends' (however make certain to review the important suggestions below, or else it may screw up).

As well as if you do already have a Facebook but would certainly additionally have an interest in learning who's been searching for you, right here's what you'll need to do ...

  • Produce a different account (using your actual name) and also upload an account photo of on your own.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Now when people look for you they'll see 2 accounts come up-- normally they'll click on both to discover which one is 'the actual you' ... It'll be obvious which one is your major account as it'll have friends and updates, however cunningly you've got an additional account sitting there prepared to catch innocent searchers.

After that, when you prepare to find out that's been searching for you all you require to do is sign into the 'empty' account as well as look into your advised close friends ... Bazinga! You obtained them.

Yet, think about these vital pointers ...
To start with, make use of good sense-- also on your 'empty' account Facebook will certainly recommended some 'arbitrary' good friends, so not everyone that turns up there will certainly have looked for you ... Yet if someone shows up there who you occurred to fulfill who would certainly have had no other previous link to you (like the instance I stated about the woman in the club), then possibilities are they have actually searched for you ... otherwise I believe you'll agree that's one major coincidence.

Secondly-- do not do anything on your 'empty' account apart from check in & scroll with the checklist of recommended friends.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Don't look anybody, don't click accounts-- do not do anything.

The 2nd you offer Facebook some info it'll start using it so suggest pals so it will certainly become harder to tell that has actually looked for you & who's been shown there since they're connected to something you have actually clicked or looked.

To cover it up
There you have it-- that's precisely just how you can find out that's been looking for you on Facebook. No doubt you'll concur that's it not the easiest/most functional method in the method, however hey ho it works & it's the only approach I know that does.

So yeah, I wish you enjoyed the overview & if you happen to go ahead & use this approach after that let me recognize how it works out for you ... Did you take care of to capture any person?

As well as of course if you occur to understand of any other techniques that work after that let me learn about them also & I'll check them out.